We want to start the year off right and get all student affairs' underway.
In order for your child to be admitted to/remain in school, they must meet all the following requirements from a Health Services standpoint:
- They must be fully up to date on their vaccinations/immunizations (https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/schedule/default.shtm#easy).
- All prescription and non-prescription medications will require medical orders from providers and parental consent for student use/administration on campus.
- Student emergency contact information must be up to date at all times.
If you have medication that your child will be taking at school, please feel free to bring the medication and forms in early. We will be at Patton starting the week of August 1, 2022. Please call first to make sure that we are on campus.
- 2022-23 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades
Campus Health Forms:
- Seizure Care - Information for Parents; Orders from Physician
- Medication Administration at School(elementary)
- Diabetes Orders and Treatment Plan
- Authorization for Asthma Med at School
- Authorization for Antihistamine at School (elementary)
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Management Info
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Parent Form
- Authorization for Admin of Epi-Pen at School
- Allergy Aware Campus Poster
- Symptoms of Allergic Reaction Poster
- Physician Orders Allergy & Anaphylaxis
- Request for Dietary Accommodations
- Student Allergy Letter
Student Medical Record Requests, HERE
AISD RAVE Form-Recognizing All Emoloyees
We welcome the opportunity to hear the stories that make AISD feel like home! Please help us recognize our dedicated staff members by submitting a RAVE.