Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 at Patton Elementary
Austin ISD Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 are available for free for children who are eligible. We also offer tuition-based Pre-K4 for students who don't meet the qualifications for district-supported Pre-K. Patton will have applications available on April 3rd, 2019.
Eligibility for District-supported Pre-K
This free Austin ISD Pre-K program serves children who turn 3 (Pre-K3) or 4 (Pre-K4) by Sept. 1 of the current school year AND:
- have limited English proficiency, or
- qualify for free and reduced-cost lunch, or
- a child of active military parent, or
- a child of a parent who was injured or killed during active military duty, or
- who have been in the care of the Department of Family and Protective Services, or
- who are homeless or
- are the child of a person who received the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, a firefighter or an emergency medical first responder.
Children who do not meet the eligibility requirements listed above for district-supported Pre-K or qualify for the Austin ISD Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities are eligible to enroll at a campus that offers tuition-based Pre-K. Applicants will be accepted on a first come basis and will be approved based on space available at Patton ES.
- Annual tuition is $4,656 per student for the full-day Pre-K4 program.
- Tuition may be paid annually, monthly or by semester.
New students can be registered for the current school year at any time.
To enroll your student in the current school year, visit our online registration page.
To access the online registration system, an account must be created in the Parent Cloud, at my.austinisd.org. This applies to all new and returning students.
Families must go to the campus of their choice to complete the registration process. The following documents are required for registration:
- Current paycheck stub or SNAP eligibility documentation.
- Proof of residence, gas or electric bill, or lease agreement.
- Child’s official birth certificate or equivalent.
- Up-to-date immunization record.
- Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Child’s social security card, if the child has one.